Healthology - Stress FX Formula - 60 Vegetable Capsule(s) - NPN: 80096881 –
STRESS-FX helps us to respond to stressful situations in a healthier way to lessen the impacts of stress on the body and mind.
The most important way to reduce cortisol and minimize these fight-or-flight reactions is to reduce stress. Unfortunately, that is not always possible, so supplementation can help your body cope with stress more effectively. STRESS-FX is formulated to help us maintain our healthy rest-and-digest state. It helps us alleviate stress by lowering cortisol levels, and it promotes relaxation through boosting our calming hormone, GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid). STRESS-FX improves mental clarity, anxiety, and memory, while helping us to recover more quickly from the physical and mental stressors of daily life.
When we feel stress, the body responds as though we are being chased by a lion. It jumps into a ‘fight-or-flight’ state and releases a cocktail of hormones from the adrenal glands, including cortisol and adrenaline. These hormones redirect blood flow to large muscle groups, increase our breathing and heart rate, and give us a boost of energy. This response is meant to help us survive when we’re threatened, and it would be very helpful if we were actually face-to-face with a lion.
Each Capsule Contains
- Rhodiola Root Extract (Rhodiola rosea) 3% Rosavins, 1% Salidroside150mg
- KSM-66 Ashwagandha Root (Withania somnifera) 12:1 Extract, 5% withanolides (QCE 1.2 g) 100mg
- GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) 100mg
- Passionflower Herb Top (Passiflora incarnata) 10:1 Extract (QCE 250mg) 25mg
- Schisandra Fruit (Schisandra chinensis) 10:1 Extract (QCE 250mg) 25mg
- Skullcap Herb Top (Scutellaria lateriflora) 4:1 Extract (QCE 100mg) 25mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable Capsule Shell (Hypromellose), Oryza sativa (Rice) hull powder
Adults: Take 1 capsule with water in the morning upon waking and 1 capsule with water in the evening around dinner time.
Take as needed.
Avoid taking before bedtime.
Duration Of Use: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 12 continuous weeks. Consult a health care practitioner if sleeplessness persists for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia).
- Do not use this product if you have bipolar disorder, bipolar spectrum disorder, are pregnant and/or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking antidepressant medication, hormone replacement therapy, or birth control pills. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Avoid taking with alcohol or products that increase drowsiness (products with sedative properties).
- Stop use if you experience irritability, insomnia, or if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have had recent surgery or have upcoming surgery. Keep out of reach of children.